Home

So Damn Pissed

Crucifier

Yeah the servers are down right now except for Fluffy. I still haven't seen Starrider open, but I was able to enter Bloodfin for about 30 minutes before it booted me for another patch.

Can't wait to get back into the game. I was just about to sit down and watch the sunrise while eating some food, but then it booted me. Ohhh my, what a beautiful game.

Originally posted by Dathan Surehand

No, go find a bazaar terminal and see whats for sale.....

type "/find" in your chat area it will bring up things you can find, click on bazaar and get your butt over there. I didn't see anything for sale yet though.....

there is LOTS for sale, just click on "Galaxy" in upper left corner, there is kinda lot of stuff

The full scan is in place and remain there because it scans your files, to ensure nothing is corrupted. So you will not infect the servers. It will stay.

When you click on Galaxy, there may be lots of stuff for sale, but you have to be in the local area of whatever's for sale to buy. IE, you are at Mos Espa and see a blaster on Rori, you can buy it. But you have to go to Rori to pick it up.

Originally posted by Dathan Surehand

The full scan is in place and remain there because it scans your files, to ensure nothing is corrupted. So you will not infect the servers. It will stay.

When you click on Galaxy, there may be lots of stuff for sale, but you have to be in the local area of whatever's for sale to buy. IE, you are at Mos Espa and see a blaster on Rori, you can buy it. But you have to go to Rori to pick it up.

cool with me

Originally posted by samborino

when are the servers going back up this is so lame. i mean they should at least have one or 2 up to keep people happy. o well i guess thats what happens in the first week of and mmorpg.

We apologize for the inconvienence, but we have found a serious problem with our database that is being worked on as we speak. We expect to have most of our servers back online sometime in the early morning West Coast time on Friday.. Our best estimate is 8:00am Pacific time… but we will update this time as we get better estimates.

We sincerely apologize for this unforseen problem and we look forward to getting you all back in the game as soon as possible.

Kevin "Q-3PO" O'Hara

Community Relations Manager

thats on the Announcements section...

Archived