Home

Man.....its all about the shoes..

Popeye

I'm telling you its true...in Kotor will we be able to alter shoes? To me shoes make a big part of a character...have to have the right type of foot wear for your a** kicking jedi. Man!! *crosses fingers* Please I hope they have sandles!!

You know you're getting close to release and have nearly discussed each subject discussable when a topic like this comes along :p

In response though, I don't think that you'll be able to choose what shoes you'll wear. More likely the armor that you'll equip will determine the kind of shoes you'll get.

Looked at the video and the lowest thing you equip on the body is your belt and stuff in your hands. Your armor will determine what your pants and shoes look like and do. Personally i am not going to spend lots of time checking out my own feet (i can do that in the real world) so i dotn care.

I care what they look like to a certain extent, like Boinga said.

In other RPG's I have played, boots can affect attributes and skills such as speed and other things like that. I don't know if this game should have anything like that, especially since you end up as a Jedi. Does a Jedi's boots really affect his speed that much anyways?

I don't care if I can change boots or not. It's just another thing to keep up with. :D

Archived