Home

multiple monthly mmorpg payments

irumi

I'm going to make this short and sweet I don't feel like writing an essay on a reason. This thread will build on people's comments about the subject.

Does anyone feel that it would be fair that if you have a registered EQ account that you should be able to play SWG without paying another 14.95 a month? The moneys going towards SoE's development for the game anyways. A discount would be nice but hell i dont want to pay $30 a month just to play 2 games. I'd like to play SWG, but i dont want to give up my 4 years of development on EQ to pay for SWG just because I'm poor.

A few solutions:

Verant/SoE subscribers pay an extra 3-4 dollars a month on their bill to play an extra game of their choice.

Make 14.95 a month a monthly payment for ALL verant/soe games. (Kind of like buying a account for Verant/SoE instead of just EQ or SWG)

Actually a lot of people I've talked to won't buy this game just because of the monthly payments. I'm sure there are many more who won't buy it because they can't afford two games by Verant without a discount. I wouldn't mind a discount for when MEO comes out. (that's by Verant/SOE right?)

i'm almost certain they will never include a discount concerning SWG because this game is much BIGGER than everithing they ever made! i could only see a discount at the point where people will start cancelling accounts and i dont see this happening. it's star wars we're talking about! hell, imagine the how much sony payed for the name only!

Then why dont you just cancel your EQ account play SWG for a little bit see if its worth giveing up. And if not then just delete SWG and just activate your EQ account and continue with that. Thats what i would do at least.

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

No i don't, im still waiting for SWG. :(

Well thats better than having it and not being able to play due to a certain crappy video card in your computer. Hoping ill be able to get by Monday.

Archived