Home

How Do I Board A Shuttle?????

tonina

Ok, I purchase a ticket and wait until the next shuttle arrives. When it does I can't board it. What do I need to do? Everyone around me walks up to it and disappears, I don't. I can walk into the shuttle but it's like a clipping issue, I can see the outside world and parts of the shuttle. When it lifts off I am left behind. How do I board one?

Read the manual. It says give the droid my ticket when the shuttle arrives. Only problem is I don't get the option to do that. I can converse with the droid and he will give me the time until the next shuttle arrives but that's it.

Oh, and I appreciate your condescension. :rolleyes:

That will be enough of the attitude from you two. :tsk:

The way to board the shuttle is to go over to the C-3po looking droid and highlight him I believe there is a "take ticket" option or something close to that.......then you highlight your destination in the little pop-up and hit "ok" then you are off.

When the shuttle is ready to board, conversing with the ticket collector droid will no longer tell you the time to shuttle departure, it will let you select your travel destination from a menu....

Alternatively you can just double-click on the appropriate ticket from the inventory.

:o

Archived