Home

Uh huh

Mr.Burger

To Whom it May Concern:

Although I lost the URL, I once visited an entire site praising Monkey Island 5 for becoming an Action Adventure game (eg. King's Quest VIII)!

I would not approve of this third-person shooter style game at all... I don't know about you guys.

Have you heard of this rumor? Will you please squelch it for me?

Much love,

Burgerboy

Actually, Mr.Burger, I have heard this rumor before. I have no idea how I got to this webpage, but I remember a man trying to tell me all about how that's how it's going down, and how it's all about the need for more adventure games in the world. I remember leaving some less-than-polite feedback on a page in his site, and I remember him getting mad and banning me from the site. Since that day, I have not seen this page since, nor have I heard the rumor confirmed.

I am very sure that this post came as a surprise to you, Mr.Burger.

Though, as I have found, no one else has been able to locate this site. If anyone has any info, I would be very interested to hear.

Actually, i remmeber someone coming over here a while ago with the exact same news, saying he heard in on some german thing. let me assure you, the first developments of any new MI game, and we'll be the first to nkow about it. and i'm pretty sure that lec knows our veiws and would not let a third person shooter to come in place of mi5.

Chris, I recall stumbling upon it and giving you the URL.

He had screen shots, quotes... everything! I thought it was disappointing and since then have given up hope on LucasArts.

Yeah I got banned from the site and a few visits later I found the link didn't work so he either shut it down, got kicked off, or somehow prevented me from even visiting the site anymore, (and yeah he called me a girl so I'd be happier if he'd gotten his site shut down).

Yes, Dana, I know you gave me the link. Up to this point in these forums, we didn't officially know each other.

Maybe we can keep our cover. Lets keep it on the DL.

Actually, it doesn't matter. I wish I could find this guy who made the page and get the last laugh.

Archived