Home

Some things that should be fixed.

Kenshin Himoura

What do you guys think should be fixed in the next patch. I think that the devs should fix the bug that lets us walk through other players, NPC's, and things like chairs, tables, and the shuttles. Also being able to walk strait up gigantic cliff sides and mountains without penalty is pretty bad in my eyes. Other than that the game is VERY fun and I can't put it down.

Originally posted by Kenshin Himoura

What do you guys think should be fixed in the next patch. I think that the devs should fix the bug that lets us walk through other players, NPC's, and things like chairs, tables, and the shuttles. Also being able to walk strait up gigantic cliff sides and mountains without penalty is pretty bad in my eyes. Other than that the game is VERY fun and I can't put it down.

Well they should definently fix going through chairs, tables and the shuttles. Also the cliff thing I dont think they should they just have it if its at a impossible angel you shouldnt be able to climb it. As for walking through players and NPC's i think they should leave that because when your in a crowded area people might get stuck and force people who maybe are just chatting to move and its not that big of deal but there is no sense havin it so you cant walk through other players.

Yeah it is unreaslistic but thats how these games are made. Every MMORPG you go through stuff thats just what happens. And i dont think it will take anything away from your gaming just because you can walk through your friend next to you. Maybe they should make NPC's and droids or stuff like that unable to walk through but it would be too hard i would think to have it so players couldnt walk through eachother.

The climbing skill you are referring to is Exploration, a Scout skill. You think you climb those mountains fast? Wait until you see someone with Explore IV. I can't stand how slowly I'm climbing these mountains right now. With Explore IV, you go just about full speed on any terrain. Great skill for everyone to have.

As far as things that need to be fixed:

1) Sliding men? When you sit in a chair, about one in twenty times you will slide forward out of the chair.

2) Baby creatures giving full XP and full organics. (Nice exploit for Scouts and Marksmen.

3) Collision in combat still needs a little work. Sometimes you can shoot through mountains still.

4) Jumpstart Exploit. I'm not going to explain this one, because I honestly am hoping they overlook it. Only the experienced Beta testers might have heard of this. Shhhh!

5) Harvest announcements. These don't always work, they should.

6) /group autosplit -this feature every now and then pays nothing to the group. Very upsetting.

7) Armor is borked. Especially low grade armor, the looks may be cool, but sometimes you will find armor lowers your stats far more than it gives bonuses. This is especially bad with armor like Bone Armor that only defends against blaster fire, so when hunting you only have the negatives.

A few bugs i have experienced that i would like fixed are.

1. Not being able to target destroy mission target. (hapens half the time).

2. Not getting any reward while in group.

3. Not a bug but i think when someone does a trade with you it should come up in a window like the join group. Having to do /trade if your lucky enough to see it come up is highly annoying esspecially if your busy healing someone else or something. Though an option to /ignoretrade would be nice so you dont get spammed with it.

ya innate me and my partner yesterday had to be innovative around the bug. What you have to do is disband the entire group and then destroy your target then rejoin... annoying and can be fairly dangerous but after 4 missions without a reward it starts to look nice. While the game itself looks bad.

You just have to manually split the profits

Archived