Home

newbie questions

jukariz

OK i have a few questions that I cant figure out.

1) Is there any NPC merchant to sell or buy from. I have all these crap weapons and such that i loot from kills and dont know where to off load them. Obviously i cant sell them on the bazzaar because no one would want them. Do i just have to destroy them or can i get some money?

2) Where do i get new weapons and armor for newbies and how do i know what kind to get?

3) I am having trouble getting off planet. I am in Deadric and need to get to Naboo for a mission. According to the travel mods though I can only get to Correllia. A round trip ticket just to there is 650 credits. That doesnt include getting to Naboo. Since the mission is worth only 350 credits it obviously doesnt seem worth it. thing is it is like that with all the missions at the 3 or 4 range. Is there something i am not getting about planetary travel.

4) Is food pretty much useless. I am a scout and am ending up with endless amounts of food. No clue what to do with it all though.

Thanks for any answers to these questions.

Thank you to anyone who can answer these for me.

When traveling to different planets you have to go through certain planets first. For example:

1 Corellia > Talus, Dantoonie, Dathomir, Endor, Naboo, Tatoonine, Yavin 4

2. Dantoonine > Corellia

3. Dathomir > Corellia

4. Endor > Corellia, Naboo

5. Lok > Naboo, Tatoonine

6. Naboo > Rori, Endor, Lok, Corellia, Tatoonine

7. Rori > Naboo

8. Talus > Corellia

9. Tatooine > Corellia, Naboo, Lok

10. Yavin 4 > Corellia

And food does many different things. I always try to eat as much as I can. A couple of time the food actually healed me. Also I sold some of my food that I harvested from the animals I killed to a medic. He needed to make stuff. My advise is advertise that you have the stuff for sale. Put it in your profile if you want. And when people examine your profile, they'll read it. Do be afraid to advertise. You also can make a macro to use when you enter places, such as cantinas, hotels, med centers, etc...

) Is there any NPC merchant to sell or buy from. I have all these crap weapons and such that i loot from kills and dont know where to off load them. Obviously i cant sell them on the bazzaar because no one would want them. Do i just have to destroy them or can i get some money?

There are junk dealers in most towns that will buy broken stuff like corrupted data discs or broken data pads. Things like clothes you loot are often good to keep and will make your character look distinctive.

As for weapons , i always thought it would be a good idea if weaponsmiths could strip looted weapons for parts , cos i end up just destroying most of them.

Archived