Home

Monkey Island....old ones

Omaha

Hello everyone, I am (obviously) Omaha. I was just wondering something. You can berate me and whip me if this is out of line, but is there somewhere one could possibly get the old monkey island games (as in 1 2 and 3, legally, mind you)? I recently bought 4 (which was a b*tch to find, believe me), and that is the first MI game i've played. I haven't seen the first three for sale anywhere, so i thought they may be shareware or abandonware etc by now. Anyway, if what I am saying is true, where could i find them? If not, just forget I said anything about the whole ordeal....

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but I have no idea where to look if it has been. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Personally, with the accidental destruction of my MI1 and MI2 CD's, I went straight in for the Pack including MI1, MI2, and (I believe they now have) MI3. This particular CD sounds to your liking, and you can find it here:

http://www.lucasarts.com/companystore/monkey/

Oh how I wish to be you...and just starting the Monkey Island adventure......

ps. I live in a particular city that shares a name with your name, there....

Also, there's the Monkey Island Bounty Pack, which comes with all three games, but I wouldn't count on getting it if you don't live in the UK, as I think you can only get it here (someone correct me if i'm wrong)

Archived