Home

Another Story of RPG Newbie Destruction

fallen[fk]

Note: I am currently a little intoxicated so I hope this is all comprehendable (is that a word?)

Ok, ok. Here's the latest in what has become an ongoing domination of the "other half" of the jk2 community. First, let me hit you all off with a little background as to how this all occured.

It was around 6pm EST. I'm having a smoke, watching some tv, when I hear, coming from my bedroom (where I have my computer/desk) a clanmate of mine barking through teamspeak for some assistance on an RPG Newbie server. Lazilly I make my way to my desk chair, depress the talk key, and enquire as to what's going on. He immediately informs me of his problems on a clan server ffa. I ask what clan, he says NJA FFA. I tell him I'll be there shortly. While I'm loading up, he's telling me how they're saying "FK is a newb clan", "We'd own FK", "stfu newbie FK sucks", etc etc. Of course, I'm laughing the whole time as my computer "awaits gamestate...". So I get on the server, as does another clanmate of mine. So it's 3 on 6 on their server, which you all can find at...

^4[^2NJA^4] ^3Clan Server|57ms|64.246.59.129:28070

It's set to full force, I'm not sure about a "rules" message of the day, but I don't recall one. I ask why they're messing with my boy, they say "he lamed". ROFL. So they continue talking smack. I inform them of our history in this game. They laugh and call us liars. So we challenge them to a 3v3 since most of our clan was celebrating july 4th. They agree, but then after we battle with them for awhile they pull out and then kick us from their server. I laughed and told my clanmates to just forget em but one of my guys was pretty heated and he went back in. I left to get something to eat, come back, and he's telling me he's gotten them to do a match. I was like, ok, but he tells me there's a catch. They want to play the first map, no force. AAAAAAAAAAAAH. So finally I was like fine, I'd rather bash my head into a brick wall repeatedly than play No Force, but I gave in. Well, hahaha, at their gametype, first map, here's what happened.

Demo 1 of the No Force Map

The demo^^

The final screenshot if you don't want to download the demo. (though I suggest you do, their comments are quite funny)

FKvsNJA1.jpg

After we annhialated them at the No Force mode which is the way THEY wanted it, and mind you, we've only played a No Force TFFA ONCE, for ONE map over 4 months ago. Anyways, after that destruction it was time for a map with our gametype, FULL FORCE TFFA.

Demo 2, our full force raping of them

Here's the screenshot of the final score

FKvsNJA2.jpg

One more victory for the purists of the game. Muahahahah

Originally posted by [fk]mediablitz

They are quite possibly the most obnoxious newbie clan i've ever met. Certainly the most delusional about their skill level.

I take it you've never met [siN] (used to be called [M0H]).

They have 70000000000 members because they take anyone with a valid e-mail address. You don't even have to have the game installed.

They are also the biggest **** talking-never playing* guys in jk2 history.

If you are lucky to get them to actually do a match, once they start getting owned you better pray you are on a server with team locking.

They will have a guy jump teams and suicide bomb your score until they are ahead and then they take a screen shot and leave.

yeah, I remember M0H...you are right. They are the worst n00b clan of all time, and by far the most delusional. I didn't know that SIN was them, but now it all makes sense. one of those SIN guys were in our server during one of our FK vs matches...he was on a team with around 10 guys getting owned by 3 FK and decided to start saying we sucked.

Heh funny demos.

You have to appreciate the irony of a ffa_bespin "EVERYONE CLEAR THE PAD!!!" clan complaining about people running for health in the middle of a fight.

I'm surprised they agreed to friendly fire on. Most non competitive players won't go near that because they can't go all dfa happy for the entire duration of the match.

Map two was just sad.

You would think that you telling them you are using team energize and well, your whole team flashing blue *might tip them off to go into their menu and use it as well...

"You killed me saber down you forfeit"

If I ever heard that in a match I think I would piss all over my self in laughter.

btw aimbot user's style seems awfully familiar...

Especially those raging gk's.

;)

The comment about us forfeiting was classic. Oh and if you watched the beginning of the NF demo, I'm not sure if I had restarted recording, you'll notice they bitched about the settings. We had kick and saber throw enabled. They bitched that it wasn't NF so I had to go completely NF to make them happy, if they had bitched about friendlyfire being enabled I seriously might have lost it at that point.

Archived