Home

Clan migrating to SWG...Need Help?

GreenGoblin

:) Our clan our currently in the process of migrating to Star Wars Galaxies. At the moment there are going to be four of us that have SWG (should be arriving next week sometime) and the rest intend to buy it over the coming months.

The four of us want to make a start for our clan by creating a guild of some sort with the main objective to probably be a band of bounty hunters :fett:/smugglers with our own guild hall headquarters where we can all meet up and call our own. But as were new to SWG and that there is so many proffessions and skills to choose from were a bit stumpped to what to start with :confused:. What would be the right mix of character, professions and skills? I've seen a few guides for n00bs starting out and creating new players and professions to choose but none that are really aimed at group players and what each group members starting proffesions should be.

Can anyone help us?? :c3po:

Well a website would be good for you to start off with, and you guys should get a feel for the game first. Deciding what your skills are going to be is essential, you should do it on your own. :)

Finally getting the people should be easy from what you've said, any other questions just post. :D

yeah and if you r going to be bounty hunters you need Master Marskman and Master scout. then you will want some guys with some medic skills and you'll deffenitly want a Combat Medic. since he can heal you and aslo do some long term damage to you'r opponet then you need to hire a master Archetect which will make your PA guild hall. and last well it o't to be first you need to decide what Server you want to be on, But MOST importantly you MUST be what YOU want to be. that's is key to haveing a good time.:D

Thanks Jatari Bazrak, there some good info in what you have mentioned. We're intending to play on the Eclipse server as it being the unofficial UK/European server and were from the UK. With regards to proffessions, thats the thing, most of us are stuck in choosing what to start with. We've one guy who is definitely going for the Master Architect profession so that covers the PA hall (we hope!!). You mention that we should have a master scout and marksman, is it best to aim for these first or should we go self sufficient by going the artisan route with novice training in Scouting, Marksmanship and Medic?? Sorry If I sound lame guys, the world of SWG is new to me and my colleagues and is a little confussing especially character and points/skills allocation.

Archived