Home

Some suggestions

Seinnhai

First off, let me state this game absolutely rocks. The things I have to complain about seem almost trivial compared to the overall crack-like addiction I've developed. However, as such with everything, there is room for improvement.

NPCs. Especially red-blips. Now, I understand that some NPCs should be tougher than PCs. However, in keeping with the spirit of sense and reason this game has developed, something needs to be done about NPCs with 4000+ health and 210 damage attacks. It took a group of 12 people to take one of those dopey Binyare Smuggler Captains down. And what did we get from him? A wooly jacket and a Dud Firework? Creds were nice, but still. 4000 HEALTH? What the ...? Seriously, if an NPC has the same Health as a Tortur, make him worth killing.

No build zones. Now, I'm not complaining about having them because I seriously don't think the Corellia Starport would work with 10 PCEs mining Fiberplast. What I'm complaining about is not knowing where the boundaries are. Is there anyway you can make the ctrl+m screen show a NBZ marker, or maybe even put NBZ beacons outside of town?

And lastly, insurance. Insurance sucks hard core. Not so much that you have to pay it, but the fact that if you have any resources on you the option of Insure all is stupid. Now, all of you non-crafters out there might not care, but when we Artisans are carrying about 40 different resources and the insurance machine lists them at 500 creds a pop, you can guess we're not hitting insure all. Can you make a mod to the insurance list screen that allows you to select multiple items. Just a convienence thing, not a huge deal.

I will say it again. This game is like crack, and I'm a crack ho. I have literally put off things like eating and sleeping, and it's been what? 2 weeks? Great way to lose weight, but hell on my eyes...

Ach'leigh Seinnahi

CEO, Seinnahi Industries, Inc.

Bria

Okay, now here's something that really doesn't make sense for NPC while at the same time makes perfect sense.

I saw a Dark Jedi Master yesterday after a hard 20 minutes of Paralope killing. I clicked on him (very carefully and from a good distance, I might add) just to see what his stats were.

... I've got a bad feeling about this....

27,000 health. Here, let me spell it incase cardinal numbers escape your grasp. TWENTY SEVEN THOUSAND HEALTH. Suffice it to say he could have wiped out the entire server if he got all hot and bothered, and since he was, oh, 1000m outside of Nashal, we got a bit nervous. But oh, not me. I went back to town, put everything I didn't have insured in the bank, dumped all my credits in the bank, and went to go take a pot shot at him. And guess what?

... I missed. And I was summarily dismissed by the Dark Master in less than one hit. He could have done a fraction of the damage he did and still killed 5 players.

Kudos to the developers. No one will mess with the Jedi unless they've been huffing Inert Petrochemicals all day.

There's another one on Talus. So far I have seen two Dark Jedi Masters on Talus. One had 27k+ health, the other had 25k+ health. Neither of which are on my concern list. If I see him, I run. I'd rather try to solo a Rancor. At least I might be able to burst run away from a Rancor. If you burst run away from a Jedi, he burst runs too. And guess what?

.... yep. He's faster.

Here are a few of my suggestions.

1. Add a stack button to inventory window. When harvesting multi units the resource does not stack when you take it from the hopper. A button on inventory screen to stack them or have them autostack.

2. I would like to see the ability to go inside a factory. This could solve a two fold problem. First the limited lots you can put down. Using the factory like you would a house would benefit the crafters. having the ability to have your crates there and access them along with the others on admin list. I understand the admin permision is bugged at the moment.

I can only speak on the structure factory that I put up. I would assume the others can not be entered. Maybe I can give factory tours with a NPC charging admission.

Mordim

Flurry

Chaos City

Archived