Home

Grenades and heavy weapons

Montrose

I recently purchased a couple fragmentation grendades in a baazar in Kor Vella. I thought wow, really cool! Now I might be able to do some damage to the theif poacher that has been incapicitating me on my mission. So I go out there and confronted him, lauched my grenades and all of them miss!!! No damage! And consequently, I get incapicitated again. I'm a scout/marksman, can I use grenades and heavy weapons? Or do I have to be a certified Commando? Or do it just have to become proficient with grenades (using them over and over)? What's the deal?

Each mastery give different commands for your respective weapons specializations. For example the pistoleer gets disarming shots, stopping shots, fan shot, and melee defense, and on the otherhand the rifleman can get head shots, mind shots, surprise shots, sniper shots, etc. What I really like about this game is all the different types of weapons that range from blasters, jawa ion rifle, lasers, bowcasters, carbines, tusken rifles, glop grenades, proton grenades, repeater guns, flamethrowers, turrets, etc... And this is only to name a few!!

Archived