Home

cloth for mambori armour

Coates

I can't ever START to explain how made this made me. I spend all that time crafting that crappy bone armor for what? To find out that when I get to Novice Armorsmith I can't make any of the armor because only Novice Tailors can make synthetic cloth! Excuse me, but how retarded is that? Either I have to go find an Tailor and pay his ridiculously high prices or I have to train another 19200 XP to become a Novice Tailor? That needs to be addressed TOUT SUITE!

I am not quite sure what you are complaining about? it is supposed to be this way, you are supposed to have to rely on others in the game. That is the point of a Role-Playing game... INTERACTION... this is not your typical role playing game, in this game at some point you will need to rely on other players...

But why not just double or triple the amount of skill points, make it like every other game, and give players the ability to be 5 professions, and let's change it to a FPS, and nuetralize stats so everyone is the same and can do everything....

Archived