Home

newbie question

inferno202

ok hello all I have just 1 question I have been playing star wars for 2 days now and you know how when you start the game you select you character type (markman brawler) well I chose marksman and yesterday I surrender my marksman skill does this mean I should just start the game over with another marksman or is there a way to get it back thanks

I think once you surrender a basic skill (i.e. novice marksman, novice brawler, etc.) you have to go to an NPC trainer to get it back. I the the NPC's are the only way to get basic skills. All others can (and should) be taught by others player chars.

I'm not 100% sure on this so someone in the know may wanna pipe up.

Da n00b

100, 100?!?!

I't cost me 1,000 and i didn't have that kinda money so I couldn't get novice Marksman. Now here's a question, Are Tents supposed to dissapeer when your done with them? Cause I pitched a tent after treking across the plains of Corellia, and then I logged off, When I logged-in I was standing on the air and my tent was gone. And it wasn't in my inventory ether. :(

Originally posted by Jatari Bazrak

100, 100?!?!

I't cost me 1,000 and i didn't have that kinda money so I couldn't get novice Marksman. Now here's a question, Are Tents supposed to dissapeer when your done with them? Cause I pitched a tent after treking across the plains of Corellia, and then I logged off, When I logged-in I was standing on the air and my tent was gone. And it wasn't in my inventory ether. :(

yea basic camp kits disappear when u are done using them.

they are really easy to craft tho just bone + hide which is readily available. basically if there is no one in the tent or u go idle in a tent for a certain amount of time, the tent will go away.

1,000 to get novice marksman? hmm are u sure u arent talkin about one of those tier one skills?

well im on ahazi and can teach almost every base skill...lol

i started my char off and i have all the base professions lol.

Yea Camp sites vanish after about 30 or 45 mins, I usually set a camp site up and watch a movie and mine for whatever I can, you heal faster in campsite so you mine more. Then when you site vanishes (I have lvl on Survival) you get about 600 pts for Survival training

I concur all Novice starting level professions cost $100 credits, You might be having a problem if you are going to train and you have enough weapon pts to go to tier 1 under marksman and you are accidently picked (i.e intermediate pistol) rather then novice marksman, then again you should not beable to take int pistol without novice marksman, but it could be a bug? obtaining pistol skill without having novice marksman... who knows.. eithe rthat or you could just be wrong ;)

Archived