Home

Changing PCs

twiceborn

I havent been able to play the game yet, but i have a question, if i install this game on a laptop, and create my player and all, what if i want to use a different pc, is it possible to to play with my created player on the other pc??? please help me. !! thanks. sorry for the dumb question.

IP probably doesn't matter since all narrowband people (and some broadband) have dynamix IPs so.. it should work on any PC. Thats why they have passwords and CD-codes.

All character information is SAVED serverside, so YES anything and everything will be transfered unless the server database is deleted.

That is correct. When i first got the game I installed it on my dads PC because I was using his. Then I realized his PC was not playing the game as good as mine would so I brought my PC over to my dads house and Installed it on my PC and just logged in like normal. I dont think SOE cares as long as your CD Key maches your Login ID. This is nice because now in the future if I'm at home or my dads i can play SWG anytime.

:D:fett:

Archived