Home

Server Stbility

Teodore

Ok, don't take this as b-ing and moaning, as it's not meant that way, but....

I usually play on the Statsider server, thats where my main is. I also have one on Wanderinghome and Sunrunner. They all have the same name.

When I made the Wanderinghome character, he was created on the Eclipse server. Then I looked again one day, and found him based on Wanderinghome. I wasn't happy, but I didn't mind much as he was an Alt.

Sometimes, after playing Wanderinghome, when I quit and relog on Starsider, I am logged into Wanderinghome. Very annoying.

Also Starsider seems to have big stability problems. Random drops, commands not qorking, and so on. It seems like the AOL of the servers.

Keep in mind, I do realize that the game hasn't even been out 2 months, but these are things I wanted to get out and vent about, and see if others have been haveing problems as well.

I also agree, the Bazaar *NEEDS* a search command. Badly.

All in all, keep up the good work, people.

yeah i know.. when i first made y cahr.. it ended up on the naritus server... i mean.. who goes there :p

finally i got on the starsider..

and the bazaar does have a serach function.. its just like windows explorer. you just open the folders.. that way you can look better :D

Archived