Home

Different Knights Commercial Seen?

GothicSith

According to a reader from TheForce.net he saw it on FX. Here is his caption:

Knights Commercial on F/X

Tue, Jul 08, 03 09:47:00 PM EDT

Trevor files this report on the upcoming Star Wars title:

Just wanted to let you guys know I was watching FX tonight, & they ran what I believe is the first 30 second TV spot for the upcoming Xbox game, KOTOR. It showed an actor dressed as a Jedi, then rotated 360 degrees counterclockwise, slowly morphing him into a Dark Jedi. Very cool. It ended with a few seconds of in-game battle footage.

Can't wait til next week!

For those that don't know yet, in this months EGM (sonic cover) there is a stradegy guide poster included. I've yet to see it, has anyone else?

Originally posted by GothicSith

Thanks Burrie. I've been away for a while. Things are pretty much hectic here in NYC. KOTOR could not have come at a better time for me. Most likely I will take a couple of well deserved days from work and shape a galaxy far, far, away!

Hey, aren't you the GothicSith that used to visit the GamerFeed forums?

Yes, that is me. I do most of my surfing at work where I restriced from viewing most gaming sites and forums. Luckily, I've never been restricted from starwarsknights.com! I'll pop up at gamerfeed now that KOTOR is here. Need to explain to the doubters over there how fabualous this game is going to be.

Originally posted by GothicSith

Yes, that is me. I do most of my surfing at work where I restriced from viewing most gaming sites and forums. Luckily, I've never been restricted from starwarsknights.com! I'll pop up at gamerfeed now that KOTOR is here. Need to explain to the doubters over there how fabualous this game is going to be.

Cool

Originally posted by StarScream423

I just saw the EGM strategy poster, it's not much of a strategy though, it's just a poster with 10 pictures of in-game action with famous Star Wars quotes and hints such as "When your health gets low, use a med-pack!" nothing extraordinary. :p

I just saw it today, myself. Its really more of an ad for the Prima Stragety Guide than anything else.

Archived