Home

This might sound stupid but I need screenshot help

Prevch

Ok a few quick questions. How do I take screenshots in this game? Everytime I take screenshot the stupid console covers everything up. And how do I look at my character at different angles? I know everyone will prolly think I am retarded for asking this but it is driving me nuts.

Secondly is there any really good SP darth vader mods out there?

Thanks for your help! :atat:

Originally posted by Prevch

Thanks a lot I appreciate it. What if I want to take a screenshot of the front of my camera so I can see his face is there any way to do that?

Yeah, but you have to enable cheats first.

After you enable cheats there are a couple commands that you can enter into the console to control the camera.

cg_thirdpersonangle 180 will swing the camera around to face the player (you can enter in any angle you want between 0 and 360)

cg_thirdpersonrange xxx will determine how close or far the camera is. xxx is any number value (80 is the default) and lower numbers are closer, higher numbers are further away

cg_thirdpersonvertoffset xxx determines how high or low the camera is. xxx is any number value (16 is the default, 0 is centered and you can use negative numbers if you want to go lower)

There are others, but those are the important ones for what you're trying to do.

Archived