Home

Anyone with any great experiences

Naphtali

Anyone with any stories?

Also i have questions bounties can be placed on players by other players right?

HHow do you join and make groups with the right people, i was so upset because i ended with people who just shot at anything and everything at will and got m injured.

I rather have a group whos organized and has strategy and knows what they're doing haveing knowledge of opponents and what to use to survive in this galaxy.

Knowledge is power. Only tose who know that to be true will succed not ones going around looking to make fools of themselves

Bounties on player characters hasn't been implemented into the game yet, so at the moment, you are simply taking out NPC bounties...

As for the grouping thing? It seems as though you were just unlucky with your choice last time around.

Why not stand by the Starport and organise your own hunting group? Advertise what you want to do, and what you want to hunt!

Then just /invite people who are interested in hunting with you!

I got a nice story it happened yesterday, I hit taming 4 after long and grueling days hunting. I set off into the wilds of the city in search of the star port which would take me to corellia. I then set off to Dathomir to you guessed it tame me a rancor =D.

Soon as i got there lucky me i arrived just intime for nightfall,but at least most the carnivores were asleep hehe. I took a waypoint my friend gave me straight to rancors but was attacked by nightsister slaves along the way (they are evil incarnate!).

The tension rose in me as i saw the shimmering from the waypoint flickering in the moonlight. Then humbering right there in the woods........ LAAAAAAAAAAAAG... ok im back, WHAM! i ran right smack into a gnarled rancor, however he didn't attk me so i was saved. Moments later i set into find a baby i found one but it was guarded by 3 other rancors ,most would give up at this point but not me!

As i was about to set forward to claim my new pet, my friend gave me disgruntled news...(mask scent doesn't work on rancors) (PS. Good Luck!). Now about this point i was scared to move cause he told me those words heh but i did move, i got close enough to the baby i could spell the brackaset he had for lunch.

The baby charged me i started to tame it... i failed.. it attked i ran!, then i noticed the other rancors didn't attk me so i took the oppurtunity to lead the baby away from the nest i did so and now i have 2 new baby rancors =D, well thats my story was a thrilling yet fun experience i will prolly do again.

(No rancors were harmed in the creation of this story line, Nor were any zabraks killed ;))

Archived