Home

ggx3

Rumor

People can take my name but never my style.

:cool:

Seriously though you know who you should do a match w/?

[RoC]FlipMode! a.k.a. pada.

He reminds me a lot of spec in the way he absorbs new things he sees and starts using them instead of just sticking w/ the s.o.s.

Very clever player and he's improved a lot since I first met him.

Several months back I was talking to swift about two newer players I thought had a tremendous amount of potential because of how eager they were to learn and we should consider working with them for future recruits.

One was pyro and the other was pada and swift shot both down because he didn't think either would be any good...

Raec?

crow and I found him (back when he had some silly rpg name) and trained him as well because we saw a lot of potential there...

<--- knows how to spot talent.

you're so full of ****...

raec = my bizzle

so was silenoz.

you were responsible for malikada...

Nope.

You may have had raec as a pet later on but crow and I found him and brought him into SF.

He had some goofy ass RPG name like Raec Ambreyalyayaabayry and we taught him every thing from basic kicks to how to whore it up.

He was a total noob when we found him and could barely even kick.

After he jumped ship to go to EX and changed his name to Ancient or w/e that's when he became your pet.

You didn't even know him when crow and I brought him into SF because at the time Mal had you banned from the server (right after he kicked you and Pho out).

Sile I'll give you credit on training but we found Frenchy.

Although swift still says he found sile before you did...

Archived