Home

Jedi question

DESKILLA

I was being serious, and organized forum where new player can go to ask specific questions about the game...I.E New player questions forum " Where new players can go to get their n00bified questions answered" The reason I think this is a good idea is it prevents people getting irritated at seeing the same post 100 times a week on the discussion forum, though I would not expect someone with the maturity to resort to name calling to understand simple logic

Originally posted by Akabane

Jedi is the choosing of the devs/admins or what not, you cant work your way to it!

So you honestly think, then, that the devs have the time to sort through 500000+ accounts and "choose" who is going to be a Jedi?

Because they've already told us it isn't going to be random, so if they are involved, then there must be some criteria they are looking for. And if that is the case, that means sorting through 500000+ accounts to see if any of them match the criteria.

The devs are not choosing Jedi. The game system is choosing FS slots based upon some criteria that we don't know about. Going from FS to Jedi IS IN FACT something that a character can work toward.

You should take your own advice ;)

Originally posted by DESKILLA

To be a jedi what path or paths must I take? because im working my way up on the fencer path. hope this is one path to take to be a jedi. any info would be nice...

Deskilla, since no one took a shot at an answer, I'll give you the $0.02 version:

In order to become a Jedi, you must first open up your Force Sensitive (FS) slot. Nobody knows how to do this yet, as it is supposed to be different for everyone.

Your primary character (the one you are playing right now) will NEVER be force sensitive. When the FS slot opens, you will have the option of creating a new character in that slot.

That character will have the opportunity to become a Jedi, but the road to that destination is damn-near impossible. Basically, if your FS character dies 3 times, it's permanently dead. You'll still have the FS slot, but you'll have to restart a new character in that slot.

Originally posted by Mujahid

Deskilla, since no one took a shot at an answer, I'll give you the $0.02 version:

In order to become a Jedi, you must first open up your Force Sensitive (FS) slot. Nobody knows how to do this yet, as it is supposed to be different for everyone.

Your primary character (the one you are playing right now) will NEVER be force sensitive. When the FS slot opens, you will have the option of creating a new character in that slot.

That character will have the opportunity to become a Jedi, but the road to that destination is damn-near impossible. Basically, if your FS character dies 3 times, it's permanently dead. You'll still have the FS slot, but you'll have to restart a new character in that slot.

Few small additions to this:

You have origionally 10 character slots (one per server), unlocking the force sensitive slot grants you an additional slot (so you can have 11 characters, but still only one per server).

If you attain Jedi Master rank then when you perma-death you become all "blue-and-ghostly" like Obi-Wan did in the movies.

In this form you cannot do anything much (that i know of) its more like a trophy character. However, keeping this character does mean that our force character slot is occupied and so you cant make another.

Heres my advice, screw the jedis! it takes to long to get to them, and once u unlock an fs slot u cant turn it off so all your guys will have only 3 lives! and if u find out how to be one just keep it to your self. dont tell anyone how to be a jedi because then the game is screwed, and we dont want this game screwed now do we?

Archived