Home

Online computer stores

A while back someone posted links to a few online computer stores. Unfortunately, I lost the links and was hoping someone could recommend some stores. I've done searches and haven't come across any good sites yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

:amidala:

Yeah- that one is good but you may end up getting different parts from different companies, all coming at different times.

http://www.newegg.com is the best. They are in CA- and you don't need to buy extra shipping. I live in Rochester, NY and I got all my packages in 2-3 days once confirmation occurred. They sent me tracking numbers so i could see where it was with Fedex. Honestly, 2 days from CA- that's freaking awesome! This is my online cpu store!

Actually, I was looking for online stores that sell completely built systems. I've got a friend who is looking for a new computer and she's not about to build one herself. :D I did find one of the above sites useful for myself though. Thanks!

:amidala:

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont listen to the above post unless you want to waste a lot of money.

Dell and them other companies are crap.

Unless that is, you have money to spend and dont mind having a Dell.

Im getting a hint that your friend, being a she, or maybe Im wrong, is not a big gamer? If thats the case, then just go with Dell(ACK!), otherwise build a computer.

Archived