Home

Would u kill for a hot dog, or swg

robfurney

The fact is we have all in our minds contemplated a star wars rpg at some point in our lives. When i saw the first comercial for swg i screamed OMG! From that point on i made it my mission to find out everything about the game. When i stumbled accros the system reqirements i screamed again this time it was oh crap! My comp is like fred flinstone style powered by a hampster wheel so i have to get a new one to get the game. Personally im dropping over 1000 bucks on a new one to play the game i was wondering how much u all spent to upgrade

I wont have to upgrade(still trying to get it cheap:D)...i am lucky i have just upgraded my computer. and i think you right about the first part. we have all imagina a game where you would rpg a life in the star wars universe.

On my tight budget, providing Im 16 and... now that I think about it I just lost my job...

Really though, Ive bought:

Motherboard: $49

Case: $35

512 stick DDR RAM: $70

I just picked up some more cash by selling my PS2 and some games, thus... I will buy a GeForce4 Ti4200 128mb for about $100, shipping included.

That should complete my little upgrade for the time being, next comes a faster CPU.

Archived