Home

Sp Demos ??

griff38

I could be wrong (I often am), but to my knowledge the only way to record movies in SP is to use cl_avidemo to caputure a load of sequential screenshots (jpegs). Then you have to paste them all together in Premiere or AfterEffects (or whatever).

1) Bind a key to "cl_avidemo 30" (this will capture 30 frames/sec)

2) Bind another key to "cl_avidemo 0 " (this will stop recording)

3) Go to the screenshots directory to grab all the screen dumps.

Maybe someone else has another solution for SP. This is just how I heard to do it. Use a negative number ("cl_avidemo -30) to capture targas.

-clu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

============================

Any other programs apart from the Adobe stuff, as that is damn hell expensive! Something cheap/FREE would be great!

Plus the trial files are too big...

=============================

dude.....havent u ever heard of K4z44 ??? lol :rolleyes: ...thats wehre i get all my programs....free...and no virus's,,,,,kazaa is known for them but i dont seem to get any :D besides u can just check and then delete them files so its worth it

oh well then, k4z44 is not illegal.... they are just tryin to scare u.... its not like napster..u dont download from kazaa... u download from other ppl..... its like sharing things u paid for..... so ur tellin me i cant borrow my friends CD ? lol well its the same thing and it cant be stopped no matter how they try to scare ppl with phony lawsuits

Archived