Home

Jedi Found *Proof Inside*

Tai'Mir Jette

As long as KOTOR keeps blowing away the sales charts (a true Jedi sim) don't expect Jedi's at any time in Galaxies.

From a fiscal point, it is sheer intelligence to release Galaxies with no Jedi, and sell the mega Jedi sim on X-Box for people to get their "Jedi fix."

Just so all of you folks that weren't in beta know, the last week of beta the Devs had a little contest. We had to bring certain items to a Jedi in a hidden location. If you'll take careful notice, the groupchat on that last picture shows that they want to announce that they have the items. These pictures are quite old, but they are authentic.

Just thought I'd let you all know. That isn't a hoax, it's a dev with a cloak, a lightsaber and some nasty power. lol

here, i gotta pic of a dark jedi master when we were killin some the other night, and yes the sabers do look craptastic like that, i know it sux but the sounds and such are awesome, click here for the pic

http://www.starwarslore.com/ss.asp?id=993103&mode=show

if this doesnt work then post a message, ill find another way to show the pic, im not saying this dudes a jedi, but then again he could be, cuz these sabers are identical, and my pic is very real

The top picture I have not seen before but the 2 below it are real.

That is a Dev playing a Jedi in the Beta. He came into the game looking for three items and if you had them you would get a reward and recieve a deed to a house when the game was offically released. Dont believe every picture you see but always remember some are going to be legit :jawa

Archived