Home

Lightsaber Crystals *Spoiler*

JediJosh80

Here's a good spoiler. While on Dantooine explore around the grasslands outside of the compound. You'll eventually find it.

It's called the Crystal Caves. Inside you'll fight a few arachnid like creatures but once you reach the large chamber you have unlimited lightsaber crystals to upgrade your lightsaber with. Be aware you only need three crystals to fully upgrade you lightsaber, but the upgrade is worth the time to search for the Crystal Caves. Make sure you get enough to upgrade Batillia's lightsaber also, it only requires three. Thought this would be a helpful spoiler for everyone. I'll continue to post tips and spoilers as i come across them. JediJosh80

Ummm, do you mean the courtyard (the area after leaving the Jedi enclave), because all of Dantooine is grasslands.

I have beaten all side quests of that world, but forgot about the caves. I have aquired plenty of crystals for my PC's lightsabers (yeah, I'm one greedy little guy, but I can handle pretty much ANYTHING thrown at me... so far :p

That includes Calo, mind you. Yeah, all me while Carth and Bastila disposed of his cronies

, but seeing as Bastila is always in my party, would love to up her attack bonuses as well.

By the way, what crystals do you find? Are there color crystals along with modifying ones? I have yet to find green ones! :eek: I thought gold, red, and violet were the hard ones, but me and Bastila start with gold, you can snatch red crystals off fallen Dark Jedi, and I have obtained a violet one already somewhere.

Originally posted by Darth Faisley

When you're in the crystal caves, destroy all the eggs, and you'll get about 10 red crystals that are hidden inside.

also

The crystals of the kyrat dragon on tattoine are super good for sabers.

How do you destroy them? I tried but I couldn't.

i'm assuming you know how to bash doors/eggs that are 'locked', just do that to the eggs. i didn't have any problems in the cave at the first oppoturnity on dantooine with the little spider things.

i'm not sure if more crystals hatch... but there's more than enough good crystals spread around the galaxy for me to care that much.

• 2 weeks later...

There are lots of crystals in the tombs of korriban. Open the doors surrounding the main tomb and open the urns. Good crystals and the best crystal in my mind...The Solari Crystal. (People don't seem to understand the dmg vs. darkside, you fight much more dark side towards the end. Only drawback is you have to be light side to make use of it. :mad:

Archived