Home

Best way to kill a certain crime lord *spoiler*

[HA]DarkBlade

Didn't seem too tough to me. I will admit that the first time through I had the game set to easy when I reached this point of the game.

In order to beat an enemy you must figure out the most effective attack and the best defense against any given enemy.

Davik and his sidekick are blaster users - Best defense for you and your party - Shields.

Now remember that these are not fools and they too are going to have shields to the hilt... time to pull out your Disruptors - grenades - and vibroswords/light sabres.

Personally, I fought from a distance - activated my shields - tossed some nasty gernades - used power attack - and quickly killed Davik while his body guard, Calo got crushed.

If anyone was able to search Calo's body let me know.. I wanted to get some good trash off of him and I couldn't even get to him to check it out. Was it just me?

If you see a shielded enemy equip your Disruptor if they are not shielded you'll do much more damage with your most powerful blaster/heavy weapons and ofcoarse gernades. YES I enjoyed helping myself to all of Davik's fine loot! It's not like he was going to need it anymore.

If you overcome their shields and protect your party from their blaster fire with your own shields you should have no problem dispatching them and boarding the Ebon Hawk.

Where Calo Nord shows up is dynamic, pretty much, I think. I was walking up from the ocean depths when I met him and he kicked my butt in one particular room. Reloaded the game, walked around that room so as not to "disturb" him and then went to kashyyk where he was waiting for me again. Got him that time, though! It's great to have 3 jedi all with force heal!!!

*spoiler*

Kyle stop posting this. The poster of this topic didn't ask to be told what happens later in the game. he asked how to beat Davik.

If you want to know the answer to that then post your own topic with *spoiler* in the title.

Thank You.

Archived