Home

Convert to Dark Side

marmieej

Hello:

I started playing this past weekend in my spare time and am about to get off Taris. I am just now getting a true feeling on how the game works. Upto this point my PC has been going Lightside, but I have decided I want to go Dark Side.

I have just recently gotten 2 Dark side points, in getting the droid and killing the prisoner in the Sith Base. My character is prob 3/4 light side at this point, maybe a little less.

My question to those who have played more than I is am I too late in converting to the Dark Side and should I start over, or am I in good shape to convert to Dark Side? As I stated before I am about to get off Taris and have completed all the side quests so far.

Thanks for alls input!

Hey it is never to late to join the dark side but it will take some time just do things to get you to get dark side i am about one half quater dark pardon the expression. you could be a Angel and change to the dark side but it will take some doing and i am on datooine and have done the jedi training you have to do that but the i have heard that when you are on koribban you can go to the sith academy:bdroid2:

If you haven't left Taris left there is enough time to still go completely dark. Just make sure you kill and betray everyone.

I played on the darkside from the beginning and got myself all the way dark before I even left Dantooine. So there's plenty of time to switch from one to the other.

Archived