Home

MydnightPsion - Dark Mercenary. (Dark Mercenary.) vs. MydnightPsion (Raziel Bloodomen)

Kain

Raziel Bloodomen tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Dark Mercenary. 21 points of damage.
Raziel Bloodomen blasts:

GOOD!! Teach that spamathoner a lesson! Once I get my Ogre I'll beat him baaaad...or maybe I'll make my own weapon.

Raziel Bloodomen tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Dark Mercenary. 21 points of damage.
Raziel Bloodomen taunts:

Uhuh, when we get our own shop. Blood Omen Barracks...gotta raise some money of course.

Raziel Bloodomen blasts:

Yea, so its cool and all. Problem is you still gotta buy it

Uh-oh, looks like someone got mad. Raziel Bloodomen used his Stick, but failed to do any damage to Dark Mercenary.. Dark Mercenary. begins to taunt Raziel Bloodomen! Raziel Bloodomen's anger grows by 0.
Raziel Bloodomen shouts:

Why won't my AP go down? Its wierd...lemme try the stick!

Raziel Bloodomen taunts:

How'd you not do anything? In any case. It'd make it quicker if we stay injured. When we go heal, heal only 25%

Raziel Bloodomen tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Dark Mercenary. 21 points of damage. Dark Mercenary. has died!!
Raziel Bloodomen shouts:

Heal only 25% when the fights over and come back. That way they'll only be like 2 swing fights. Quick and easy.

Archived