Home

Lxg

monkeyman88

For all you Sean Connery fans out there...I haven't had time yet to see The League of Extroidinary Gentlemen (LXG) . What exactly is the movie like? Did you enjoy it?? From the previews it seemed as if there was no plot in it, just all action and special effects.

Please tell me this isn't true!!

-monkeyman88

The LXG comics have a fan base of around 30,000, therefore they had to appeal to a wider audience, and in order to do that, they're gonna have to change things around. And that never works out,.

Also, the director had a compleyely crap relationship with Sean Connery and didn't get along with him that much. that means that Sean probably didn't put his heart into the film and probably didn't act it out as well as he could.

Also, he probably still had a Scottish accent which never helps.

I have no high hopes for this film.

To me it looks like a bad pun of an X-Men movie. I have been wrong about many films before. I thought the first X-Men movie would be dreadful. I laughed at trailers for Daredevil, but saw it at the secondary theaters, and enjoyed that as well. This LXG looks very silly, and I am scared to pay good money on seeing it. I'll either see it in secondary theaters or just rent it when it comes to dvd.

Archived