Home

Bad Luck- In Need of a Favor-Scratched CDS

bartender187

Well,

Just great. I bought Star Wars Galaxies just the other day, and now there are two huge scratches on each cd. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to let me download the CD image. I have my own CD key that came with my game when i bought it. Im aloud to have backups of games i bought, but the problem is the cd is too damaged to backup or run. Please if anyone has any empathy for my situation you can e-mail me at ugkbunb@hotmail.com, post here, or catch me on aim bartender187. I can download from your ftp server, or I can provide an FTP server where you can upload the ISO's too.

Thanks

bartender187

He can make backups as long as he does infact own the cd.... Anything u own u can make backups of, as long as u dont do anything to make a profit from those backups its all kool.. So if u did end up on RIAA hit list u could run out and buy all those songs at some record place and when u go to trial just show that u do infact own the music, just like ROMS u can have em on the comp if u have the cart..

Run down to walmart ( or what ever discount store is near you) and buy a cd scratch removal kit ($10.00). Follow instructions and pray some. I have had incredible luck with it. All but the worst scratches can be removed and cdrom will be restored. Won't work if you have been draggin a bayonet on the cdrom of course, but if the scratches are minor it should repair it for you.

Best of luck.

If it does work be warned you can usually only do this once per cd or cdrom before the scratch removal destroys it. So if it does work then put them back in the cases when not in use.

Archived