Home

Will They make different Multiplayer Matches?

Guest Ewok14

Guest Ewok14

I was wondering if they would do multiplayer modes like in AoK

as in Regicide you have Boss Nass as the King of the gungans and the Emporor or vader for the empire

Guest Khabarakh

Yes it MUST have a good multi-player!!!! But I dont want them relegating single player to the back ground either!!There is some times when i just want to kick some computer butt real fast..lol:D

AOK was a good multi-player and single-player game,but the computer was to easy to defeat...:mad:

yeah, that's right.. computer AI was too easy. they fixed that a bit with the Expansion Pack, but I still had the feeling the computer wasn't as vigilant as it should be. it would be nice if Lucasarts would tweak the AI a bit more to allow for harder computer-standards..

once you had survived the first rush, you basically were set. that should be different..

Guest Tie Guy

I think they have, some guy on here was a beta tester, so i guess that means they have the beta ready, or at least partially ready.

Guest Tie Guy

Like i said, some guy here has already tested this game, so i think it is a little past alpha, if not already beta. Anyways, i think that they are just hoarding all the info so that they can hold leverage over us and keep us wanting more and more.

Archived