Home

characters on the path of the Dark Side

anup

I have already beat the game on the light . I started to play the dark side . I know alot of people already beat the game on the dark side. I wanted to know

Which characters leave or have to killed by you if u stay on the path to the dark side.... I'd rather not find out cause i can't afford to lose the powers of some of my characters. If not i will have to make arrangemenrs to get those powers myself.

That really sucks ... so what u're tring to say is

I am pretty much the only Jedi who will be left in my party..... man thats rough . thats gonna be a pain ... what about bastila ... i know she gets brainwashed by Malak ... but can i convince her to stay with me?

Sweet.... Thanks alot ... gives me a ray of hope .i can

Share the jedi powers between her and myself .... and ignore the others ... thanks ... ummm.... i can see the hk-47 and canderous will stay ... i see the T3 is on the lightsdie .... but i'm thinking its a robot so he'll stay.

Originally posted by Wesia Daoke

they will stay and zalbar will becuz he owes u the life-debt thing.

Zaalbar doesn't stay. Put him in your party when you board the Star Forge and...

a scene will start and he'll come to his sense. He'll say something like he can't believe what he's done and then he'll attack you.

It's pretty cool it fits right in with the story.

Archived