Home

How do I complete Chuundars task? *spoliers*

corpsegrinder85

Originally posted by corpsegrinder85

Ok, ive done everything..

I have that broken blade, I got the datapad crap, i came up and solved the case with the keeper of the laws, etc... but everytime I go up to the chieftans room thing, the guard says ive been given a task and should complete it.... WHAT DO I DO?

It sounds like your levaing something out.

Chuundar sent you to deal with the wild wookie. Did you meet the wookie?

Not the first one that's getting attacked but Zaalbar and Chundar's father. You have to meet and talk to him.

this is what i did it is the lightside. Go to freyyrr with the bacca blade then he is impressed with you and he goes to confront chunndar, then head out of the shadowlands and the guy who lowered you in to the shadowlands i think growwrrrr attacks you for letting the madclaw you were supposed to kill go up to the town he then attacks you grrowwrrr is a pretty tough cookie but he is also full of tasty exp. then head up to the city on your own and go to the chunndars hutt. the confrontation begins. if you dark side tell zalbaar to side with chunndar if light side side with freyyrr i myself said cant you rule together and chunndar refuses and attacks you along with the czeka in the hutt, i got a light point that way to. but if you havent gotten the head of the droid for the mission with the eli guy (hes the guy indebt to the merchant.) and freed eli by giving it to him so he can find out that his freinds were killed by the merchant guy he is in debted to get the head it is in the upper shadowlands i think below jolee's house. give the droid head to eli before going into cheiftan because i didnt and after i beat chunndarr and freyyrr took over the wookies fight the czerka corp of the planet and the merchant and eli are gone so i couldnt finish that side quest. but i already had ultimate light screen.

Archived