Home

starpad

splinter

After leaving Lando working on the tractor beams I have found myself running around and around the ns starpad (after picking off hostile aliens) I am looking for the flight control centre to open the door of the starpad....... I have been here hours. Infact days any help welcome

Thanx...:( :(

You mean the roofhatch?

easy, in the large room with lando's ship. at the side of the room, you should see some boxes, go and look for a grate and blast it (You may have to force push the box) and you should come into a room with some aliens. Just throw all the switches and exit the room.

Go to the other side of the large room (The one with lando's ship) and do the same, this should help.:)

Sorry if you don't understand what im saying, i dont really know how to explain this.

I can't seem to access the large room with Lando's ship, after leaving lando the elevator takes me to a circuit around the ship after shooting all aliens I can then not open any doors or make a usefull leap across to the other walkways. am I supposed to get on the roof?? if so how????

Archived