Home

Static Dungeons

gustable

So Lets see if we can get a bead on the battlefields as they are where the war will be decided (or really where faction purchase discounts or exp bonuses will be decided)...

So if you've found a static dungeon let us know.

(coords, planet, server)

:eek:

Originally posted by gustable

So Lets see if we can get a bead on the battlefields as they are where the war will be decided (or really where faction purchase discounts or exp bonuses will be decided)...

So if you've found a static dungeon let us know.

(coords, planet, server)

:eek:

Get a what? bead?, do people read what they write after they type? I guess not

Sagey, not everyone knows the slang terms used in other countries. Hell, not everyone knows them in their own country.

Before you actually go after someone, make sure you know what country they are from first. Don't assume it's from the US of A. That in itself can be called ignorance. ;)

Explain the term, by all means. :)

EDIT: Hehe, I just realised I was doing the same thing:

Assuming that you 2 are from the US. :p;):D

Ok im back and this time i brought reinforcements.

This thread has got to go on...

http://www.ugo.com/channels/games/features/starwars_galaxies/raphkoster.asp

If one reads the above interview one will see that THERE ARE new places comin in and puh-lease don't refer me to that sorry text list of famous celebrity's homes...frankly i went to see the Sarlacc and he wouldn't even give me an autograph.

But the fact is there are new places popping up where we can go and fight and take over and actually effect the /GCW status (the tide of the war). And i think that's what forums are for. And no, these aren't just battlefields, duh.

I heard that NPCs in major cities sometimes know...but frankly i do too much business with PCs to talk to NPCs much. So lets try and share info on this...i know im gonna take a vacation and go looking around.

Gazskt GoldPlate

Archived