Home

Doh!!!

pbguy1211

I dunno. I guess that it's just not that big a deal for them.

Um, kinda off-topic....

Originally Posted By StarWarsPhreak.

When I lived in Catt(i-something, can't spell it), Tennessee, one winter we had this huge snow storm. The snow was like a foot high (I'm probably... well, back then I was really shoprt so it looked that way ).

That's nothing, dude. I used to live in Vermont, and when we didn't have a foot of snow, it was considered a warm spell. There was a blizzard one year that dumped OVER FIVE FEET of snow. Yeah, I typed that correctly. FIVE. Made for really good snow forts.

Dang... I have no idea how to use Quote tags!!

Originally posted by pbguy1211

Dude... how the FRIG are water and TP not cheap?! Water makes up 75% of the planet and TP is cheaper than dirt here... why not there??? Why can't they develope plumbing lines and TP??? WHY?!

You have to remember tho, that only about 1% of earth's water is drinkable. Desalination and/or distillation isn't cheap.

Wish I had read this post earlier. I work for the power company, for a nuclear plant till the end of this week. Then changing jobs. But anyway, the grid was a big problem for us, plus our reactor tripped over the weekend and we are still trying to resync to the grid as we speak.

Archived