Home

Better TIE Pilot Request

TK-8252

The TIE Fighter Pilot the game came with was good, but not perfect. It would look better if the chest armor had some shaders on it, if the "mouth" were fixed with 7 silver "teeth", if he wasn't wearing four gloves, the lifesupport box buttons are reversed, and the way the arms are mirrored there is no comlink on his left arm like there should be. Modelling may be needed to un-mirror the textures, but I don't know.

Thank you so much for reponding to my request. The TIE Pilot looks so much better now! The only thing is that it looks like he's wearing four gloves. There are some 2D ones on the arm skin that I would have liked to have been covered. And I stupidly forgot to mention about the most important thing to change. The belt. If you could model on the Imperial Officer's belt it would be a big help. And one more thing. The pocket on the left arm was good, and the comlink is supposed to be down at the glove. If you need any reference pictures I would be glad to help.

:tie:

I apologize for the stupid typos in my first request, I bet the glove thing had you confused before I changed it. :p

I've never put images into a message this is mainly a test but if it works then these are some reference shots of TIE Pilots.

Good shot of the 7 ANH silver "teeth"

tfp_helmet5.jpg

This next one is from Return of the Jedi with the black "teeth" and shows the belt and comlink

tfp_full1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived