Home

clash of the titans - Ikhnaton (Supahfly) vs. GUNNER (Juggernaut)

GUNNER

Supahfly used his Mythril Dagger to deal 14 points of damage. Juggernaut tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Supahfly blasts:

yeah. when you get some money, get the psychic overload spell. it attacks and heals at the same time. takes 100 mana though

Juggernaut tried to use his fists. However, Supahfly's armor deflected the blow and Juggernaut was injured. Juggernaut lost 29 HP. Juggernaut has died!!
Juggernaut blasts:

I looked for an AK47 but no luck. Damn that's some armor you have. I just have a slice of bologna wrapped around me..

Juggernaut tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Supahfly 26 points of damage.
Juggernaut jabs:

Oh yeah but it looks like it don't mean shiat right about now....

I'll try to hit you with a wooden spoon...

Juggernaut tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Supahfly 27 points of damage.
Juggernaut taunts:

Trying to save up so when I buy a knife I dont end up broke. Plus poeple are asking for some cash so i'll hand some out when i have more. What should I get.

Supahfly used his Mythril Dagger, but failed to do any damage to Juggernaut. Juggernaut begins to taunt Supahfly! Supahfly's anger grows by 10.
Supahfly taunts:

well, other than the yoink stick, the mythril dagger is the only really decent one. even the blood sword or masamune don't work as well most of the time

Juggernaut tried to use his fists. However, Supahfly's armor deflected the blow and Juggernaut was injured. Juggernaut lost 30 HP.
Juggernaut blasts:

I also didn't know that when you use the "potion" to add 100hp that you lost it. That sucks big time...

Supahfly used his Mythril Dagger to deal 14 points of damage. Juggernaut tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Supahfly blasts:

yeah. when you get some money, get the psychic overload spell. it attacks and heals at the same time. takes 100 mana though

Juggernaut tried to use his fists. However, Supahfly's armor deflected the blow and Juggernaut was injured. Juggernaut lost 29 HP. Juggernaut has died!!
Juggernaut blasts:

I looked for an AK47 but no luck. Damn that's some armor you have. I just have a slice of bologna wrapped around me..

Juggernaut tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Supahfly 26 points of damage.
Juggernaut jabs:

Oh yeah but it looks like it don't mean shiat right about now....

I'll try to hit you with a wooden spoon...

Juggernaut tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt Supahfly 27 points of damage.
Juggernaut taunts:

Trying to save up so when I buy a knife I dont end up broke. Plus poeple are asking for some cash so i'll hand some out when i have more. What should I get.

Supahfly used his Mythril Dagger, but failed to do any damage to Juggernaut. Juggernaut begins to taunt Supahfly! Supahfly's anger grows by 10.
Supahfly taunts:

well, other than the yoink stick, the mythril dagger is the only really decent one. even the blood sword or masamune don't work as well most of the time

Juggernaut tried to use his fists. However, Supahfly's armor deflected the blow and Juggernaut was injured. Juggernaut lost 30 HP.
Juggernaut blasts:

I also didn't know that when you use the "potion" to add 100hp that you lost it. That sucks big time...

Archived