Home

An idea I got while playing Battlefield 1942

lukeiamyourdad

I was playing Battlefield1942 last week.

It was the Tobruk map and I was playing the germans trying to push through british defensive lines. suddenly, I thought:"Hey this would be very fun in an RTS"

So I got the idea for a new game mode. It's some kind of scenario both available for single player and multi player.

You would play on non-randomly generated maps a 1 on 1 game.

The map will have special features that are not found throught normal rm such as bunkers, stationnary guns, trenches and many sorts of handicaps.

The map also will be designed with several choke points and places to defend in order to achieve victory.

You would have an objective to accomplish when playing either side.

The maps would be official and well balanced so it won't look like crappy lame ass scenarios.

You would be able to do almost everything such as hide within buildings, fight an urban battle, defend your base by protecting your troops within bunkers and trenches, using troopers to man stationnary guns.

I think it would be great.

I was playing Battlefield1942 last week.

It was the Tobruk map and I was playing the germans trying to push through british defensive lines. suddenly, I thought:"Hey this would be very fun in an RTS"

So I got the idea for a new game mode. It's some kind of scenario both available for single player and multi player.

You would play on non-randomly generated maps a 1 on 1 game.

The map will have special features that are not found throught normal rm such as bunkers, stationnary guns, trenches and many sorts of handicaps.

The map also will be designed with several choke points and places to defend in order to achieve victory.

You would have an objective to accomplish when playing either side.

The maps would be official and well balanced so it won't look like crappy lame ass scenarios.

You would be able to do almost everything such as hide within buildings, fight an urban battle, defend your base by protecting your troops within bunkers and trenches, using troopers to man stationnary guns.

I think it would be great.

Archived