22 members have voted

1. 1. Most People in this Game Are...

• Awesome
    • Very Cool
    • Cool
    • Decent People
    • Below Average
    • Downright Awful

I've come to the conclusion most people who play this game deserve to be smashed with large batteries. They either complain too much, are extremely immature...or a variety of other problems.

To often in PvP people either complain -- or do weird stuff after they score a victory such as...

"Player A walks over to Player B's corpse, pees on it, then sets it on fire and dances on it."

I've realized something, most people who play this game...really only win by sheer luck -- I'm a hardcore Rebel on Eclipse, and already I've noticed people stereotype Imperials, and Imperials stereotype Rebs. I've heard the..."Imps hide behind their walkers," and "Rebs hide behind their pets."

What's with people in this game? Share your thoughts everyone!

Oh you bet... so far all the players I met have been great. They helped me out and in doing so made my gameplay much more of a blast.

I play with a positive attitude and it helps a lot... but I am still trying to get the chat-interface to work for me .. meaning, after combat, I forget to change over the reg chat mode... so I miss some tells and says. I will get it though.. only beeing playing a few weeks now. Yep I am a :newbie:

Most of the people I have met on Flurry are pretty cool. Cept for the guy who named himself Adolv Hitler. Do the mods not catch this stuff or are they just not around enough?

So you can't call yourself Han Solo or a "different version of" Han Solo, but you can call yourself a "different version" of Adolf Hitler? Aren't there filters to prevent people from taking different names, such as Stalin, Hitler, bin Laden, etc.?

To those that has names not according to the prefered name policy, if you are caught, you won't lose your character, but you'll get a couple of weeks to think up a new name, and submit it to the CSR for validation. Then you will have to pack up your house and/or extractors/processors, just incase. It seems you can't have anything stationed anywhere when they change your name. You may lose it in the process or something. :)

If you don't comply, I think they will just change your name regardless of you having a house placed (I know I would), or delete your character. The latter on the extreme names I guess, like Adolf Hitler, and Osama Bin Laden. ;)

Dispositon you are also the proud owner of my "You're a Jackass of the highest degree" award. A round of applause please.

Sorry Jan, but that name still gets a rise out of me.

BTW Disposition, having a family from the Bronx, an Aunt (who is alive) who worked in the WTC, 2 cousins who are New York firefighters and the fact that I was a member of the U.S. Military when the lackeys of that bozo, performed the largest cowardly act known to man, you think twice before putting "proud" in a sentence that refers to that animal in relationship to you.

Just my 2 creds...

as someone who lost two friends in the towers, i have to say that disposition is in need of a serious beating, in game and out.

if you are playing this game because star wars inspired you as a kid and still does, you would think that the least you could do is put a little creativity into your characters name.

Archived