Home

re-deeding

matsui

i have found it helpful to start mining things frequently, but, as many of you know, the extractors A) cost alot of money to buy and B) alot of materials to make.

so , i heard that you could re-deed the tings when the area you are in is low on a resource you want-but, i have yet to figure out how to get it redeeded. what's the process.

I'm not an artisan , as such, but i have found the skill useful.

It all depends on the extractor size, but a small one costs me no more than 200 Cr. I usually sell them for around 800 Cr.

To redeed it it would cost you 1500 Cr. :)

The medium and large ones I don't know, but redeeding the medium one will cost you 3000 Cr I believe.

To redeed, you will have to make sure that there is enough maintainance fee to cover the redeed fee. When you select to destroy the building, it should say how much you need if it does not meet the required sum. In that case, find out how much maintainance fee is left in the extractor and then put in the rest to the required minimum sum to redeed the structure.

Then hit destroy a second time.

You have to hit destroy 2 times within 30 seconds to destroy, or redeed the structure.

Destroying the first time will give you a message telling you how much it costs for the redeed as well as informing you that you have to select destroy twice in order to destroy or redeed. When you select it the second time it will redeed if there is enough in the maintenance pool, but if not, it will destroy the structure.

Archived