Home

Level 20+ Characters?

MasterTypoDemon

I read this on a "Cheats and Codes" page for KOTOR:

Over level 20 characters:

This trick is very useful to pass difficult areas in the game. First, you need to gain a new level, but do not level up yet. After this, progress in the game until you are a Jedi. Then, go to the options menu and turn off the auto level option to customize your party member's attributes when they level up. This step is optional, and you only need it if you want to do this trick with your party members. When you have done all of this, go to the character page (where you level up your party) and select the person you want to level up. You need to have at least one party member with you, and he or she has to be a Jedi. Press Black and almost immediately press A. If done correctly, you will see that your character's picture in the top-left corner will not correspond to the image in the center of the screen. Then, select the attributes points, skill points, etc. until you need to select the Force powers. Now, select a desired Force power and choose Accept. You can repeat this trick as many times as desired. Note: Unfortunately, this trick has only temporary effects and must be repeated every time the game loads, or you enter at a new area. Also, all the attributes, skills and Feats are not valid during game play; you must do a normal level up to make them valid. It is recommended that this trick only be done in difficult areas, or when you have to fight with Dark Jedi or Malak. Finally, if you try to level up your main character or your party members to a very high level (for example, level 100), the game freezes and you will have to restart.

Anyone wanna try this and see if it works?

it is possible.

This works!

1) Have at least two people in your party.

2) One of them must be at a level up point. Works best with Jedi.

3) Goto the level up screen. Hit the black button and immediately hit the "A" button. The character picture will turn into a silouette. The the adding feats, skills, etc page will come up. Add whatever Attributes, Powers, and Feats you want. However, Skills do not accrue. Every time you do this, they reset back. I leveled Jolee up to level 32 testing this out and every stat grew, except skills.

4) Hit accept. Then do it all over again if you want.

When the game loads a new section, i.e. - going through passageways or the like into new areas, you lose it all. And go back to the level before you did all this.

Some levels you will go through will only let you add skills, just go through them. Some will let you add Force powers and Attributes. These will accumulate.

Vitality points, Force points, Defense, everything goes up with the levels. But if you level up the legit way, you only move up to whichever level you would have gone to next. Otherwise, I don't see any other problems with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok wait a second... i just beat the game for like the 6th time and ive started another one and im on manaan right now doin the genoharden missions... tell me whats the best way to go about this cheatin thing... and explain it short and simple like exactly whats the best way to do it... sorry if im making yall repeat it i just dont understand...

Archived