Home

Favoutie monkey island island?

LeChuck lives

Difficult question, as i like every single one (ok, with an exception of Lucre and Jambalaya).

My all-time favourite islands would be Scabb and Plunder. Scabb gives a wonderful feeling of tranquility mixed with a little bit of nostalgia (Woodtick). And hey!There's Dread!

Plunder on the other hand is model pirate-island : there's dangerous bay with mysterius ship, Voodoo swamp, cuthroat-run settlement. Not to mention El Pollo Diablo...

Ahh, well this is quite a popular thread, but I'd have to say that Scabb or Booty Island would have to be my favourite, as MI2 is my favourite game. Scabb just has everything, a graveyard, swamp, vodoo, a Jamaican captain ... a cartographer. Booty has Stan and a spitting contest though, so hard to choose.

Hmmm, very difficult, they're all so good! Melee island is just classic. Scabb island is damn cool cos it has all you need for a swashbuckling adventure (as well as dude: Captain Dread). Booty is a great place....spitting contest, hello? Those are 3 of my personal faves but..... and I want you all to listen VERY CAREFULLY to this:

Surely everybody's fave Monkey Island island IS Monkey Island? I know mine is!
and I'll say that again for effect: Surely everybody's fave Monkey Island island IS Monkey Island? I know mine is! Ok so there you go....that made sense, didn't it?

Monkey Island's a bit dull, though, isn't it? There's hardly anyone there, and worse still, it's daylight.

I prefer the islands with dark, moody atmospheres - Blood Island and Scabb Island particularly. Scabb Island probably wins, but only because it has a swamp, with added cool music. And a coffin.

Archived