Home

Get the Star Wars Kid into the Ep. III!!!

Jan Gaarni

Ok, so this is not totally SWG, but I feel I get more responce to this placing it here than in the Off-Topic. :)

And it's of more importance too I think. :)

Anyone who hasn't voted yet, go vote NOW!!!

If you have no clue who the Star Wars Kid is, what rock have you been living under latelly?!? :D

J/K ;)

Go here to read up on him, and then sign the petition. :)

My signature is number #77439

In 5 minutes he has already gotten 6 more signatures after me. :thumbsup:

WHY? WhY I AsK???

we hada a discussion about this in the swamp and if you research the topic he really doesnt wanna be in it if you look at the facts.

Plus its not like he did anything great, In my opinion Lucas Arts should fly in Rhett and Mettalus and Kurgan and Chris3po andSwoosh and TheJackal and give Them a cameo they've done more for Lucas Arts then any other Non-Prophet Organization, before i registered all i knew was Lucas Arts not Lucas games and toys, these guys are the people who should make a cameo in the final installment of SW.

If you want all those people to get into the last Sw movie, then you start up a petition to get them in.

What makes Ghyslain special is that he's not a self-promoter. He has captured the hearts of tens of thousands of Star Wars fans across the globe without even trying.

Keep fending off those blasters, Ghyslain!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived