Home

JKII MOVIE (voice acters needed)

lukeskywalker1

• 3 weeks later...

Alright then. Ok, i just sent Kstar__2 some lines (yesterday) Father Torque will be next to get some, then Vestril (its based on order of apperence) please be patient, scripting is time consuming, and is mostly a lot of trial and error, so if it takes me a bit longer than expected to get you your lines, dont worry, i havnt forgotten...

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, ive decided to move the whole project to Jedi Academy. Dont worry about the lines for now guys, since jk2 is almost dead, theres no point in making jk2 maps and mods now. It would have been cool to see the flame thrower, and all that crap in jk2, because jk2 has never been able to get that stuff into SP. But now since its basically gone, im moving the whole project. I wont really be able to continue till after christmas (when i get JA) so ill continue working in JKII, and test what i have in JA when i get it. If its not too bad, the project will continue, if it doesnt work too good, i might try to repair it.

Hey, you came back!! Sure you can have boba! Anyways, since the project has been moved to JA, youll be starting after christmas :( I dont get JA till then. Anyways, just sit back and relax, im taking care of everything. Ill send you all PMs when i get the lines for you. Ill rePM your lines kstar after christmas, you dont need to work on them unless you just want to get it done, because i wont really be able to use it till after christmas.

Thanks!

• 5 months later...

Well, 6 months later I return, and ask, do you guys still want your parts? Are you guys even here anymore? Im sorry I never really kept up with this thread. But anyways, the project has moved on the JA. Its still alive, only by a thread, but still alive.

Anyone who i still able to do voice acting, please respond Here!

Thanks. Also, if anyone new wants to join the voice acting crew (only if all of these guys dont show up) then, sign up there. Remember, it might be a while before I actually give you your lines. I need people who are patient, and can wait a while (maybe months) for their lines. Most SP mods like this are a slow process, they take time. Remember, you need JA to watch this, so if you dont have JA, then, I dont advise you to sign up, or resign up, because you will not see your work used (unless you go buy JA)

Thanks.

Project Site: http://WWW.Freewebs.COM/Bens_maps

-lukeskywalker1

Archived