Home

Jedi Academy Clan....

Master William

I made a clan for us Jedi Academy players (ok I didnt make it, a friend did, I am the Co Leader anyways), and when the game is released, the section will start playing it.

We have a clansite which I made, and forums, provided by the Jedi Master in the clan.

It is called Dacre Jedi Academy, and me and Chris, (the leader) use the last name Dacre for our names because that's our 'Star warsy' name.

We have problems with how to make the clantags look...

http://www.dja-clan.cjb.net is the clansite, you can find forums and all that there...

Anyway, we have ''houses'', I own the Obi-Wan Kenobi house, and there is Darth Maul, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon houses.

We need members, and you will be placed into a house, as a Padawan at first, and then after prooving you want to join our clan, and will come at practices when JA come, you will be accepted, and placed into one of the houses, currently the Obi-Wan house or the Qui-Gon house, since it is the only one having masters.

I have msn or icq if anyone wants to discuss this further.

I guess so... If you have the rank of a guardian in Sith/Jedi, your primary objective is to always protect people, and follow the description of your rank, which is found on the clansite. (made by me)

And of course, only certain people can enter certain places in the forum, depending on rank mostly. You can get promoted aswell.

Just head over to our site and see for yourself if you want to.

(Nice site. :thumbsup: )

I'm puzzled.

1) You got the ranks split up to Sith and Jedi. Does that mean that one has to play "either or"? If the next map in a FFA is Nar Shaddaa am I supposed to stay dark ('cause I'm a "sith") even though that means I'll get my ass handed to me by absorbers? :confused:

2) A lot of ranks have the description: "protects lower/higher ranked people". What does that mean?

Let's say I'm in a FFA and trying to win the map and some "Sith Apprentice" logs on. Should I really stop killing people and follow the apprentice around in case someone tries to frag him? Wouldn't that mean that I'll surely lose precious seconds/minutes and have no chance in hell to win the game? What is the purpose behind this rule?

(Btw - you might want to correct the typo: "[DJA]Pain<JM> - this is the guy that maked the forums!)

Well, I see what you are puzzled about...

A Sith Apprentice walks in... You are a Sith Guardian.

You can choose to still fight, it's not like you constantly have to follow that honour code, but when we have practices, we will have team ffa's, and the Siths go to the red side, and Jedis to the blue...

And, we have ''houses''. There is a Obi-Wan Kenobi House,

Qui-Gon Jinn house, Darth Maul house, and Mace Windu house (Mace Windu house is likely to be changed to something more dark side-ish, to balance the Force sides. )

If you choose to be in one of the Dark Side houses, Darth Maul or the other one we are working on, you will automatically be Sith.

If you choose the Obi-Wan Kenobi or Qui-Gon Jinn house, you will automatically be a Jedi.

You will first start as a Padawan, in the Padawan Camp, for 1-2 weeks, to show proof of activity and right mood for joining...

Not just joining with no avatar and signature in forums and never posting, you got to be ''one of us'', active and posting like a normal person.

I'm kind of bothered by explaining this through forums...

This would be easier to talk about in MSN or ICQ...

PM me your ICQ/MSN and I'll add you.

Did you check out our forums by the way? ;)

(There is more questions I can answer)

The site looks great and seems like you got a good thing going but -

I doubt I'll be joining. I got too many issues with "rules" and "honour" and people who yell "lamer" every 3 seconds to even think about joining any clan. I was just wondering about...well...about the things I asked about :D

But I might pop in on a server to beat the crap out of you guys (or more likely: vice versa) once I get JA, so watch out! ;)

One word of wisdom before I start focusing on my sixpack: respect is earned and the only universal rule and goal in FFA games is "defeat your opponents to score points". :yoda:

Archived