Home

MI4 hint

mr.durandpierre

In MI4 I realized I could use the LeChuck perfume on ozzie's animals to get him to leave the room, but if I try doing it again later he just throws me out. Without giving anything away, is there anything I have to do in this room with my one and only chance of him being gone, or is merely sending him out for a new cane enough? I would look this up in a walkthrough, but want to avert my eyes from unnecesary spoilers.

If you haven't found pegnose petes house yetr, then at this moment in time, there is no reason to send Ozzie out. Like Scabb said, concentrate on finding pegnose petes house. If you can't figure it out, came back here, tell us where you are and we'll help you some more.

• 2 weeks later...

i cant find a way to steer the boat thing in the lava (at monkey island)....

i did everything up to where you steer the boat into the rock u flung from the hill into the lava....i cant get into that lil' pond type thing

Did you get the termites from the bait shop yet? You need to get ozzie to break his cane by spraying the perfume on his KANGAROO and then go to the bait shop- his cane will be there- then use the termites on his cane. LMK if you've already done this and still no trial of sawdust.

HTH- Ayla

Originally posted by aylakliq

You need to get ozzie to break his cane by spraying the perfume on his KANGAROO

I sprayed the perfume on the platypus, infront of him and it worked...did you get the animals mixed or is there several possibilities?

Archived