Home

Saber Locking Probability

Valo

is there any code u can use in the demo's console to raise the probability of getting in a saber lock with a enemy? i know in Jedi Outcast MP the coding was g_saberlocking 3 or something and that doesnt seem to work in the demo.

Originally posted by Valo

is there any code u can use in the demo's console to raise the probability of getting in a saber lock with a enemy? i know in Jedi Outcast MP the coding was g_saberlocking 3 or something and that doesnt seem to work in the demo.

That's because the demo is SP only. You have to remember that while MP and SP are similar, they are actually coded apart, and use different subsets of commands.

Sorry I can't help you more than that. ;)

Originally posted by Andy867

I think I discovered the cvar which I think is g_saberlockRandomness and it was set to 2 type cvarlist and scroll up and you will see what I mean...

Yep, nice find. Set it lower and it happens more often. There's also g_debugsaberlock which I made so I could easily test all the saberlocks. Makes it happen almost every time... :/

We gave the strategy guide people a complete list of every cheat in SP and MP this time (last time, they didn't ask us and just put in Quake 3 cheats which, needless to say, were completely wrong)... so you should find some very cool stuff in there that no-one is likely to find (and some codes from JK2 that no-one ever found).

Originally posted by ChangKhan[RAVEN]

(and some codes from JK2 that no-one ever found).

Any specifics that you can elaborate one oh magnificent one? Like any inf force pool or that kind of thing:D

Perhaps you could enlighten the followers of the jedi Knight Order.:)

Archived