Home

Black armor

Randon_Star

my address is

galaxy: chilastra

planet: talus

city: dearc

name: Revanex

does anybody kno where i can get some black armor i dont care what kind it is and if ur in the chilastra galaxy and u can make armor it would be great if you could stop by

-i play everyday at midday and im always either at the cantina or the bazaar (which are right next to each other) and as i said it would also be satisfactory if you sent me mail with a waypoint to where i could get the armor on my own

well all the armor i know... are not black

padded armor has obe chanable color.... but it will have blue... so you would get blue and black. i myself have composit armor. see attachement

that armor is also available in darker blue.

thats all i know of black armor

screenshot0175.thumb.jpg.f91004453ca9853e015801c0c609eb91.jpg

Don't bother a CSR with that, they wouldn't tell you anway.

You're best bet is to seek out a master armorsmith. I know on Lowca Black Composite is going in the 140k+ range. There are only a few that can do it.

My composite is a dark blue/grey, looks pretty cool.

I've seen a guy with black composite on Wanderhome. So, I'm sure you can get it there somewhere. It will be available soon on Naritus as well whenever my cousin gets his Master Armorsmith :) I'm going Master Architect/Urban Developer(When the patch comes)...so anyone on Naritus can hit me up. However, my comp is down as of right now. So, it may be awhile before I can get it accomplished.

I have a black composite armor (bought it yesturday from Balt on the Intrepid server). The armor as 52-53% effectifness to all expet lightning (special protection 8%), costed me 250k (thats the average price on Intrepid)

but for now I cant even wear all the pieces, even sliced im not sure ill be able to wear it unless I do some stats migration

as for damage reduction, working well. Tried a duel vs a pikeman, he was doing 110 damage to me without armor, then with the armor he was doing 42

in another thread i listed the available armor types... i hope i got it right :)

ill post it here aswell:

well ill list you the types of armor in game... from bad to best.. (i hope )

Bone Armor - i hear its good against melee attacks

Chitin Armor - in my eyes it looks UUUUGLY

Mabari armor - you know.. the suit zam wessel had on

Ubese armor - the suit leia had on from that bounty hunter

Padded armor - wich i think is the coolest lokking armor (see my avatar and sig pic)

Composit armor - the strongest armor an armorsmith can make

then you have extra armors

Stormtrooper armor - need to get a high rank with the imp faction

Marine armor - need to get a high faction with the rebels

...... armor - there are some armor you can loot of certain types of criminals... it pretty tough stuff to get .... but i hear its really good.

i went from bone armor to no armor to padded armor to composit armor :)

Corzip Dinn

Archived